Unless specifically stated, all firearms are new in box, complete with all accessories, new from factory.
- All firearms may have some residual oil on them from the manufacturing process.
Some firearms also will contain a casing included with a test fire. This comes from the factory, we do not test fire any firearm before selling.
We encourage potential customers to visit your local sporting goods stores, put your hands on a firearm you desire, consult with a firearms specialist.
Treat your firearm purchase like buying a pair of gloves or shoes, it has to fit you, and you have to feel comfortable with it.
There is little doubt in our minds that we will beat any “Big Box Store” competitors on everyday pricing, in a convincing manner.
Online Purchase Benefits:
- In state and out of state resident purchases to your FFL (firearms and other serialized components).
- Low fixed rate shipping using UPS, USPS, and FedEx. We have the capability to drop ship items.
- We have access to, and can obtain, all firearms manufactured and legally available for sale in the United States, where legal to sell and ship in buyer state.
- Bring the store to your computer with online purchase power.
- Everything is on sale, everyday, 24 hours a day, SHOP ONLINE STORE.
- Credit Cards
- Personal Check is always welcome. We will ship your item once payment clears.
- USPS Money Orders always welcome.
- PayPal for non-firearm items (looking into this.)
- Layaway, at this time we cannot entertain layaway. If this policy changes, we will post comments to that effect.
Prices reflect cash, money order, personal check, or certified personal check payments. Credit card payments may be subject to a 3% surcharge.
All personal/business checks require a hold period to clear.
Our checkout process includes credit card payment. All major credit cards accepted.
PayPal acceptance for non-firearms purchase is pending.
Items ship to a confirmed FFL Licensee or FFL gun dealer. All shipping methods with insurance and signature confirmation to your local FFL or gun shop in states where legal.
The buyer is responsible for legal purchase requirements within their state of residency, or other qualifying factors that would permit purchase and transfer of a firearm. Know the law, purchase within the law.
Shipping to HI, AK or any US territories MAY be subject to additional shipping fees.
Worth repeating, we only ship firearms to FFL Licensee’s or FFL gun stores.
To complete your purchase, you will need to have your dealer email us a scanned copy of their FFL to email@example.com .
- It is necessary that your FFL Licensee or gun dealer include your First and Last name, and any other identifying purchase information, such as purchase item number, model number, UPC, auction number, etc…. We will use this to match your purchase to the correct item(s).
- Delay or failure to present legible and required documentation can delay shipment.
- A signed, current, and legible copy of your dealers FFL is a requirement.
We do not accept returns on Firearms or any NEW item that is covered by a manufacturer warranty, the manufacturer provides the warranty.
We will make every effort to help you interface with the manufacturer to take full advantage of the warranty.
All items covered by a manufacturer warranty should be sent back to the manufacturer for warranty if there is an issue as most of them will cover shipping and everything else so that there is no problems.
DO NOT RETURN FIREARMS BACK TO US, we will decline receipt of the returned item.
The buyer is solely responsible for determining if a gun is safe to shoot. Buy completing purchase, buyer understands lawful conditions of sale, and agrees to hold seller harmless against damages, injury, or death caused by merchandise, misuse, or disregard for safe handling practices. Safe firearm handling practices can be referenced on this website or by browsing to www.nssf.org or www.nra.org.
By purchasing items from S3S Tactical Solutions LLC (Seller), you (Buyer) agree to release seller from all liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any firearm or accessories.